Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Testing, testing... *burst of feedback*

Hello! Welcome to my blog! My name is Anarwald, and I am a hunter from Rohan and a member of the Lonely Mountain Band kinship. I started this so I could record my adventures through Middle Earth (as well as those of my friend Giliarond), post the occasional song or two that I transcribe, vent out my frustrations, criticize people... er, no, that can't be right...

 You will occasionally notice posts by my annoyingly down-to-earth and un-romantic Mentor. He really gets quite irritating sometimes, ordering me about the place while I am trying to enjoy a nice, quiet ride through the Bree-fields. Ah well, c'est la vie.

Once again, thank you for reading my blog -- I hope to get frequent chances to write about the events that befall me, whether they are of interest to others or not... it's a matter of personal satisfaction, you know. Hopefully they will be of interest to you!

Safe travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment