Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Some explanatory notes -- by the Mentor

Hello! This is the Mentor speaking. I call myself that because... well, partly because I'm the one teaching Anarwald and his cronies their manners and their music, and partly because everyone else in the LMB who blogs seems to have a fancy name for their RL personality, and I couldn't come up with anything else that sounded original!

So, more about me... let's see. I'm currently a 2nd-year college student, majoring in Mechanical Engineering. I'm an avid flutist, and love transcribing and arranging music -- usually jazz/funk and Latin styles, though any genre works, really. And I think that basically sums me up. No urgent need to divulge anything else. :)

Since you are reading this blog, I assume you're interested in Anarwald's adventures in Middle Earth. I look forward to hearing your comments... but remember, don't believe absolutely anything he says about me!

Regards,
-The Mentor

No comments:

Post a Comment